Tuesday, 12 May 2015

CANNES 2015: An Introduction

Hey, all!

I meant to announce this weeks ago, but I guess it's better late than never . . .

I'm going to Cannes!



The Oxford Brookes Film Studies department are kind enough to offer passes to twenty students each year and I was lucky enough to get my hands on one.

I fly out on Friday, with my pass kicking in from the 21st, and I hope to post daily updates with reviews/news/anything else that comes up. So, join me, if you will, for the trip of a lifetime!


This site will be the hub for all things festival-related, but for more regular updates:

Follow me on Twitter @benedictseal
Keep up with my Facebook page

I also thought I'd give the site a little spring clean to celebrate. Do let me know what you think! Either in the comments or on Twitter/Facebook.

Thank you!

Over and out,
Benedict